UCR Homepage CHASS Homepage

Readmit or Withdraw from UCR

Readmission to UCR

If you were a CHASS student and would like to discuss your readmission to UCR, please make an appointment with a CHASS College advisor.

If you were a non-CHASS student, please call our front desk to find out when the CHASS College advisors are available to meet with prospective CHASS students.

Withdraw from UCR

If the quarter has started, students can withdraw from UCR by submitting an Undergraduate Application to Withdraw from the University, via http://myforms.ucr.edu.

If the quarter has not begun yet, students can cancel their registration by following the steps on the Registrar’s Office link: http://registrar.ucr.edu/registrar/registering-for-classes/cancellation-withdrawal-absence-readmission.aspx


Appointments and Walk-In Advising are for current Pre-Business and CHASS Undeclared students only. If you are a non-CHASS student, please call (951)827-3683 to make an appointment.