Rivera Library



Transcripts are cumulative academic records that indicate any transfer credit, your major, your college as well as each course taken at UCR, grades received, total units completed, and grade point averages by quarter. If you discover an error on your transcript, immediately consult the instructor if you think a grade is in error or the Registrar’s Office if something is questionable. Supporting enrollment documents are retained for no more than one year. After one year, it is assumed that students accept the accuracy of their academic records. Once a degree has been posted, changes to a student’s academic record are made only to correct an administrative error. The Student Affairs Office does not issue official or unofficial transcripts—consult the Registrar’s Office.

Visit the Office of the Registrar